100th Day of School Worksheets and Activities No Prep
The contents of this packet can be used in the classroom with the whole class, in centers or with small groups, as early finisher work, or as homework.
The worksheets and activities included in this set:
1. Coloring page (can be used as a cover page)
2. Writing prompts
– On the 100th day of school, I feel
– In the first 100 days of school, I have learned to (boy/girl version)
– If I had 100 Dollars, I would
– When I am 100 years old, I will
– I wish I had 100. I would
3. Number Maze
4. Counting from 1 to 100
5. Missing numbers 1 to 100
6. Spin to 10
7. Count and write how many
8. Skip counting by 10s to 100 cut and paste
9. Numeral and word match cut and paste
10. In 100 seconds, I can…
11. I would like 100… but not 100… (using the 5 senses)
12. Number 100 and dab it.
13. Hundred Hunt
14. Color by Code or Number
15. 100 Day sentences
16. Your name in 100 box
17. Your Number 1-100
18. 100 steps from your classroom
19. Draw my 100-year-old photo
20. Dice, Roll, and Tally.
This is a pdf document and contains 24 pages.